Roche Finance Perspectives Programme
15 December 2020
About the Event
🗓 15 December 2020
You are a talented finance professional in the early stages of your career. You possess outstanding academic qualifications and are looking to reach your full potential by gaining global work experience in different areas of finance. The Roche Finance Perspectives programme is the perfect next step in your professional career.
During the Finance Perspectives webcast you will meet current/former Finance Perspectives and the program manager. They will present the details of the programme and explain what you can expect during the Global accelerated talent development programme. The presentation will last 30 minutes and afterwards you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that interest you.
- Excellent relevant academic education (advanced university degree required)
- Early-stage of career: between 1-5 years of professional (finance) work experience including apprenticeships & internships, with at least 6 months spent in a foreign country
- Show strong leadership potential and have the ambition to take over a leadership position in the near future in Finance
- Ability to live the Roche values of Integrity, Passion and Courage as a program participant and future leader
- Have a global mindset and high degree of mobility, both during the programme and afterwards
- Are a team player and can integrate well into different cultures and business settings
- Individuals that are driven to learn about the business, and about finance
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration & communication skills
- Fluent in English, bilingual preferred. Willingness to learn other languages
- Have the relevant technology skills (e.g. MS-Office)
- The recruitment process will start December 1, 2020. After initial pre-selection rounds, the final candidates will be invited to a two-day assessment, which will take place on April 27 and 28, 2021. The programme start is planned for 1 September 2021.
- Excellent academic performance; MBA or Master’s degree specializing in finance
- Between one and five years of work experience with a clear focus on finance (experience may include apprenticeships and internships)
- Minimum of six months’ experience (academic or professional) in a foreign country; ideally you also have experience in a developing region
- Global mobility is important during and after the programme
- The job will be posted here on December 1st.