DARE TO DO MORE –
EUROPE HUMAN RESOURCE STILL OPEN
DARE TO DO MORE – EUROPE
This is more than a competition. This is innovation in action. PepsiCo’s Global Student Challenge is a unique opportunity to pitch your own big idea. The chance to respond to real, thought-provoking challenges that could make a difference on a global scale.
Imagine PepsiCo has given you $100,000 to tap into the next big food and beverage trend. What would you focus on, how you would you harness that trend, and how would you take your idea to market?
That trend might be a new product or flavour—but it could also be something broader, like eco-friendly sourcing, the slow food movement or sustainable packaging.
Is it Human Resources that inspires you? – Think about how PepsiCo could revolutionize its HR practices, be creative! Such as how to digitalize our talent attraction, transform the employee experience, innovate on L&D practices, or state of the future workplace cultures. Human Resources roles are based in Spain, Turkey the UK.
If you decide to go Digital, you’ll need to show you understand evolving digital marketplaces and different channels within your launch strategy.
If you take the Insights route, you’ll need to clearly articulate the trend and its implications for PepsiCo in a compelling way—and show how that leads to your big idea.
Is Supply Chain your choice? – Imagine a solution that will enable us to reach our Sustainability goals. Get inspired by reading about the Supply Chain megatrends.
EUROPE: UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Serbia, Poland, France, Turkey
LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Mexico, Caricam, Andinos, SOCO, Venezuela
We’re looking for analytical experts, marketing & supply chain maestros, forward-thinking innovators who can shake up the food and beverage industry. With ability to spot the next food or beverage trend and tell us how they’d take it to market.
In order to participate applicants also should:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be citizens who are eligible to work at the participating countries
- Be students on the final year of bachelor/ master or graduates that have just obtained their graduate or post graduate degree(s) from any university;
- Have up to a maximum of 3 (three) years of functional work experience after having obtained the last graduate or post graduate degree(s) from any university.
- Study Directions Insights / Digital Business, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, International Business, Advertising, English, Psychology, Social Sciences
- Study Directions Supply Chain (Benelux only) Supply Chain Management, Engineering, production & logistics, Technology & Entrepreneurship, Biotechnology