Look for Chinese-speaking talent to fill in your role? Join the Highered Global Chinese Talent Virtual Career Fair
The Highered Global Chinese Talent Virtual Career Fair will take place March 24th. In co-organization with the top 10 universities in China and supported by 600+ EFMD business schools globally, the Virtual Career Fair will bring you an unprecedented opportunity to connect with elite Chinese-speaking talent and to effectively diversify and enrich your talent supply.
- Meet the best of the best: All the candidates will be students/alumni from the 10 best Chinese schools and global leading schools.
- Unique employer branding opportunity: Brand exposed to top talent. Brand endorsed by reputable schools and presented together with other top companies’ logos.
- Fast-tracking hiring: CV pre-screening, one-to-one video chats and interviews with qualified candidates to simplify the recruitment process.
- CV Books: Top talent profiles categorized by majors and education levels.
- Data available for KPI-tracking: all application views and clicks for the posted positions and appointment sessions will be recorded for your analysis
How does the Virtual Career Fair work?
- Register through Highered Global Chinese Talent Virtual Career Fair portal
- Follow the instructions to post positions and upload resources
- Confirm time for appointments with talent
- Present on the day of the Highered Virtual Career Fair
- Access to Talent Engagement Analytics for the Virtual Fair
- Receive CV Books for future reference
Registration Deadline: March 20th, 2020
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://jinshuju.net/f/Vcixpi” text=”Virtual Career Fair Registration” window=”new” ]
Please feel free to contact Lynn@highered.global if you need any further information or if you have any questions.