CHINa on the rise:
YOUR TALENT ROADMAP TO success
Four Seasons Hotel, Shanghai May 8 – 10, 2019
The conference will bring together Career Services and Human Resources professionals in an unprecedented, unique forum in China to strategize on their global recruitment initiatives and hiring objectives. They will come away with a practical toolkit of resources and connections to be implemented, matching top talent to international organizations.
A networking event, where Schools and organizations in China come together to gain insights, build relationships, discuss recruitment strategies, plan and build their global (campus) recruitment calendar.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
Cachet Boutique Shanghai
The Drama Hotel
THE ONE Executive Suites
GLOBAL STUDENT MOBILITY
China’s rise to the world’s top 10 most powerful economies has sparked an increased demand for higher education to provide both international educational and professional opportunities. In fact, China is leading the way in terms of globally mobile students.
One in every six international students now comes from China, while Asian students make up more than a quarter of the world’s mobile students. The topic of this year’s summit will focus on Chinese talent and placement opportunities.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities available
- Increase your brand exposure towards 500 schools from 91 countries.
- Meet and build personal relationships with 50+ schools during the summit.
- Direct connections with Alumni in China from participating schools. Student / Graduate CV books.
- JDs and EVP presented at 500+ schools on the Highered Platform.
- Invite participating schools to visit sponsor location during the Talent Connect Session.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org